About Us

My photo
Our names are Amanda & Megan. If you're reading this right now we can only assume that you are a fan of Straight No Chaser! We have had so many adventures in our journeys to see them that we needed a place to write them all down. Cue blog! We can only imagine the adventures will continue and we can't wait to see where they lead us.

11.24.2011

Contest Winners!!!!!!!


Hey Chasers –

The winners of our blogaversary contest have been picked! Here they are:

1st place - Jenn Thomas (@JennAnn_XO)

“At their last show at Harrah’s... my mom and I were telling Tyler how much he's grown on stage and come out of his shell compared to the first show at Harrah’s. We've seen more of his personality shine thru each show... After saying this to Tyler, Charlie commented saying ‘Sweet Corn coming out his husk!’ The whole table/line couldn't stop laughing!”

2nd Place - Michelle Ziemke (@ShelleBelle23)

Seggie: So, Where are you from?
Me: Keokuk, IA.
Seggie: Where's that?
Me: It's in South East Iowa, on the border....right on the Mississippi River.
Seggie: Like, LITERALLY on the River?!
Me: Well, no...Not literally.
Seggie: Oh Good, I was worried...”

3rd place – Angie Woollard (@StarstruckCanuk)

This past week in Virginia, I was going through the signing line holding my iPhone, which has a case that says "I Sing Bass" (I'm the bass in a quartet). Don saw it and pointed it out to Charlie, who was sitting beside him, and said, "Hey, Charlie, you need to get one of those!" Charlie then said, "Nah, I don't sing bass." but pronounced it like the fish.”


Congratulations! Make sure to check your e-mails!

No comments:

Post a Comment