About Us

My photo
Our names are Amanda & Megan. If you're reading this right now we can only assume that you are a fan of Straight No Chaser! We have had so many adventures in our journeys to see them that we needed a place to write them all down. Cue blog! We can only imagine the adventures will continue and we can't wait to see where they lead us.

2.10.2011

Swing Low, Sweet Chariot

Okay, so I wanted to add a video of Ryan's "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot", but no one has ever created one before! (Shocking, I know!) So to remedy this situation I made a video myself. (Thank you, Ryan for your permission! You rock!) I've only done this twice in my life now, so don't expect anything spectacular. It's just pictures of Ryan set to his song. However, no one has any excuse now as to why they couldn't listen to this song! Enjoy, Megan


2 comments:

  1. Love the video Megan! Gotta go find that cd right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fantastic CD! You can find it at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ahlwardt2

    ReplyDelete